Our Practice Values
EyeDocs Brookville, under the leadership of Drs. Maxam and Dickey, exists to provide premium eye care to the greater Brookville, Ohio area with the following goals in mind:
- Provide the highest quality optometric care including:
- Complete ocular health analysis including visual field screening.
- The best possible care in obtaining good refractive measurements from all patients, including the very young or very old.
- Provide stylish, affordable eyewear for all ages. Patients are often frustrated by the high cost of care in most private doctor's offices, so are tempted to seek care from "bargain" providers. Pricing at EyeDocs is significantly lower, and those with insurance can often get complete care for only the cost of their co-pays.
- Care for patients in an atmosphere that allows them to relax and enjoy the visit. Personal attention and relaxed scheduling let patients feel like they're important, rather than feeling "herded" like cattle.
- Offer an on-site laboratory for faster service on prescriptions. Many single vision glasses can be made within a day or two.
- Provide competitive pricing and online availability on contact lenses. Our pricing is guaranteed to be the same or less than "the big internet company" that provides absolutely no professional care for patients.
- Conduct all our business in a fashion consistent with our Faith.